National Quickstart Sales - STAY AWAY FROM NATIONAL QUICKSTART ALTERNATORS AND STARTERS!

Omaha, Nebraska 3 comments

I ordered an alternator part from Quickstart and paid for express (2 day) shipping.4 days after I placed the order and received order confirmation, I still had not received my order.

I emailed the company twice...no response, called the company three times, no answer. Finally, I sent an email that I would dispute the charge if I didn't hear back from them. They finally contacted me and said that they were out of stock and had to order from their supplier. Even though I was ticked that they didn't bother to contact me to let me know, I said ok.

Well, today is 6 days later and still no product. Apparently their supplier had to ship to them, then they ship to me. It's 2012....ever hear of the term dropship? Anyway, I disputed the charge, and then get an email (minutes after the dispute) that the part was ready to ship but "do you still want it since you filed a dispute"?

Are you kidding me?Anyway, there is NOTHING quick about Quickstart...avoid at all costs, especially if you are in a time crunch and relying upon the "expedited" shipping you paid for!

Review about: Alternator Regulator.

Comments

Grow up.

to Satisfied Customer #1378046

Is that the most intelligent reply you can conjure up?

They suck *** at quikstart